The Lipstick Tag

As with most tags that I do on this blog, no one specifically tagged me. I saw this on another blog and decided to go for it!

Here's the Lipstick Tag!

1. How many lipsticks do you own?


42! I couldn't find two to get them in the picture. I've really downsized my collection lately.

2. What is the first lipstick that you owned?


That depends on your definition of lipstick. Burt's Bees' lip shimmer in Raisin was the first coloured lip product I ever owned, I've had it for something like 11 years (I should probably throw it out). The first actual lipstick that I picked out and purchased for myself was Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Icy Violet, about three years ago.
3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?


A few weeks ago, I would have said Revlon. But I have three different formulations of KVD lipstick found at Marshall's and every single one knocks it out of the park. I have yet to try her studded kiss lipsticks- I'm almost afraid to, as I've heard they're nowhere near as good as the old Painted Loves.

4. What is your most-worn lipstick?


e.l.f.'s studio line moisturizing lipstick in Rosy-go-Round. It's about ready to break off at the base. :( I don't want to depot it, I'll just have to buy another.

5. What is the most recent lipstick you bought?


I picked up these L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints at Marshall's. I love them!

6. What's your go-to when you want to rock a red lip?


Bite Beauty's Pomegranate High Pigment lip pencil with Joe Fresh's Deep Red lip liner! It's so very christmas. For a brighter red I use e.l.f.'s moisturizing lipstick in Velvet Rope, or Anna Sui lip rouge in 460.

7. What lipsticks are you currently lusting after?

Oh, so many. But my main two:

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in A-Go-Go

And NARS Audacious lipstick in Juliette.

That's the lipstick tag! I tag Our Beauty Talk users Greendaisy and Elena K!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!