Cheapie Saturday haul!

I'm thrifty. Or just plain cheap. Anyways, I love a good deal, no-buy be damned! And I found a lot of good deals today at Shoppers Drugmart, Walmart and Dollarama! I didn't even go to Marshall's or Winners, which is weird for me. 


I'm going to use this bag for empties next month, my La Senza one is getting a bit ragged. 

Onto the goods! 


I can't resist these palettes! I got two Hard Candy Top Ten palettes from Walmart, Smoked Out and Birthday Suit. I've already swatched them and reviews will be out once I've done a few looks with each!


I got three nail polishes as well. I found Nails Inc's South Molton Street for two dollars at Shoppers! I've been dying for a baby pink polish, too. 
Then I got Hard Candy's Soda Pop because it looked cool at Walmart from the sale bin, and got Nicole by Opi's Sky's the Limit at Dollarama. 


I also got these essence glitters for a dollar each at Shoppers. They're for nails, but I'd actually like to use them as eyeliner or on my brows. 


I found these Sally Hansen salon effects nail strips at Dollarama as well. Can you tell that I love glitter? 


More essence goodies that were marked down to a buck at Shoppers. I got their maximum definition volume mascara, all eyes on me waterproof mascara, stay with me long lasting lipgloss in a wine colour, and Kajal pencil in Beach Bum. 


Last but not least, samples from the generous ladies at Shoppers! I got deluxe samples of StriVectin's extreme cream, Vichy's LiftActiv Supreme, A-derma's Soothing Foaming Gel, and Angel by Thierry Mugler which I have been wanting to try forever because I love Alien!

Anyway, that's my totally unexpected Saturday haul! What's the last amazing beauty deal you caved for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!