OBT Network Prompt For Week of February 16, 2015

This week's prompt from Our Beauty Talk network is "Show us your stash of eyeliners!"  Our Beauty Talk is an online forum community where we talk about subscription boxes, beauty, skincare and more! The link is in my sidebar- anyone can join, and I recommend you do!

Here's my eyeliner stash!
I keep all of the pencil eyeliners in this dual brush/liner holder that my baby sister made me. It's so cute and has a chalkboard on the front so I can write what I want to focus on that week!



Here's all of my liners- oops, a lip liner snuck its way in there too.

I've arranged them by brand and colour counts!


Revlon= 5



Laura Mercier= 2



Sephora Collection= 4



GOSH= 4



Annabelle= 2



Essence= 8



Rimmel= 4


Urban Decay= 2



Stila= 2

Now by colour!



Black= 6



Blue= 7



Miscellaneous= 5



Brown= 4



Purple= 7



Green= 6

GRAND TOTAL= 35

Now some bonuses:

BIGGEST REGRET

This FIXX liner in Black Tie. It's supposed to be a cream liner/pigment to use on lips and eyes, but it's basically a lump of charcoal with barely any use. It wasn't cheap, either.



NEWEST ADDITION: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Freak


Super excited about this one. I hope it'll be the first of many 24/7 Glide-On Pencils!

Well, there's me showing you around my eyeliner stash! 

Here are the links to the roundup of other blogs in the network who did this prompt!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!