Project Finish-It 2015 Update 1: February

If you saw my previous Project Finish-It Post, you know I'm trying to use up some things, both skincare and makeup! Here's the progress I've made so far! I'll start with the ones I made the biggest dent in first.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
Start: 65% remaining
Now: 45% remaining

Wow, look at that! Before, there was only the teeniest bit of pan showing and now- wham! I'm really proud of myself on this one- though only slightly, because I don't have another tinted face powder to use after this is gone...

Bath and Body Works travel sized body lotion in French Lavender and Honey
Start: 90% remaining
Now: 55% remaining

I have been using this nearly every day without fail on my arms, legs and feet. I've grown used to the scent so I don't dislike it as much now, but I really want to start using my Lemon Vanilla lotion, so I'm determined to use this up quickly. My first estimate of how much was left initially was way off, so I'm actually pretty proud of how much of this I've used.

Estee Lauder Hydra Bright Skin Tone Balancing Moisturizer
Start: 40% remaining
Now: 25% remaining

I'm starting to grow sick of this, because it isn't sinking into my face and it's greasy and cakey but... I'm almost there... if it starts doing anything detrimental to my skin I'll just use it as a toe cream.

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter
Start: 85% remaining
Now: 75% remaining

I don't know if this really counts as progress, because I scooped a bit out to use for a failed DIY project. However, messing it up a bit made me encouraged to use it more! I have been using it whenever I'm not wearing lipstick, too.

The Body Shop All In One Cheek Colour in Bubblegum
Start: 75% remaining
Now: 68% remaining

Man, blush is hard to hit pan on! I'm kind of afraid this will crumble if I continue using it. But I'll still use it until it does!

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss
Start: 40% remaining
Now: 35% remaining


I used this diligently during the first half of the month and then kind of forgot about it. I'll definitely wear it more in the spring when I start wearing lighter lip colours! I'm using all my bold vampy ones in the cold weather while I still can!

Urban Decay Black Velvet 24/7 Glide On Pencil
Before: 96% remaining
Now: 90% remaining


I'm really liking this one. I feel like once it becomes spring I'll want to wear bright eyeliner again so I've gotta use this as much as I can now!

Bath and Body Works Moisture Hand Cream in Crisp Morning Air


No clue how much progress I've made here.
I must use this like 5 times a day, but you can only use a pea-sized amount at a time or else it makes your hands greasy, so it's going slow. The scent will be perfect for spring, at least? I'm actually kind of afraid of creating a dependency on hand cream, as I never used/needed it before I purchased this.

Ardell Eyebrow powder in Medium Dark

I swear I use this nearly every day, but it doesn't look like I've made even a little dent! :(

MAC lip liner in Cranberry
Start: 25% remaining
Now: 21% remaining ( no picture because no visible progress)


I have only used this a handful of times this month. That's gotta change!

Too Faced Jingle All the Way Palette

Good news! I've rediscovered why I love this palette so I'll be panning the entire thing! Here's my progress on the highlight shades:


and here's the rest of the palette which I'll be working on panning!

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush sample
Start:
Now: Um...

I lost this sample! I honestly couldn't tell you where it went. I'll let you know if it ever turns up again...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!