Review: Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Colour Trio in Fire

Do you ever see such an amazing deal on a product that you literally have to buy it, on the off-chance you might like it? That’s what happened to me with this slightly-dinged Shiseido trio I found at Marshalls for five bucks (original forty). Yeah, original forty, so I literally stood there, holding it in my hand, and said “HOLY HECK” loud enough for the entire department to hear. Then I rushed to the checkout before anyone could pry this marked-down piece of gold from my poor, desperate hands.
How does it measure up to its original price tag? Quite nicely. I don’t think I’d pay forty dollars for it, but probably 30. It comes with a dual-ended sponge-tipped applicator which is actually the best sponge-tipped applicator I’ve ever used. The skinny end is perfect for shadow-lining with the black shade, and the brush is good in a pinch.
The colours- a satin black, an intense, shimmery orange and a pearly light silver, satisfy immensely.
They’re extremely soft and blendable. Here’s how this stuff looks on my face:
If you want nice high-end eyeshadow and find this at a good price or have 40 totally expendable dollars, then go for it right now. Just buy this if you want great eyeshadow quality, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!