Review: Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow Palette in Feelin' Blue?

I just can't quit these palettes. I must have them all! I picked up Feelin' Blue? A few days ago and it's my favourite one yet.
The packaging is the same as Green With Envy, except blue. It's very hard to open, and I recommend using your teeth if you don't want to ruin your manicure.
































































You know the drill, I numbered the pans and swatches as they don't have names.

Shadow 1 is a frosty white. It's powdery and doesn't show up on the eyes much- it pretty much fades to nothing when you try to blend it.
Shadow 2 is a stormcloud grey frost.
Shadow 3 is a grey-baby blue with silver frost.
Shadow 4 is a prussian blue shimmer.
Shadow 5 is a periwinkle shimmer.
Shadow 6 is a beautiful lagoon satin!
Shadow 7 is my favourite, an intense cerulean with small flecks of silver shimmer. It leaves a bit of a stain.
Shadow 8 is a frosty lake blue. This one has a bit of fallout, but it's very nice.
Shadow 9 is a muted dark blue satin.
Shadow 10 is a navy satin.

These shadows are very blendable and this made the palette much more versatile than the two other Top 10 Palettes I own!


Shadows 3, 4, 5, 9 and 10.


Shadows 1, 3, 4 and 5.


Shadows 6, 7, 8 and 9.


Shadows 1, 6 and 7.

If you're looking for blue eyeshadow, this is the nicest, most variable and cost-effective palette on the market! Just proof that someone need not spend a fortune to get good-quality vibrant eyeshadow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!