Face of the Day with Shiro Cosmetics


Today, I learned something important: loose eyeshadows are suffering. I am not good at using them whatsoever. However, I'm going to show you my attempt at a look today. 

Here are the products I used:

Face
Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair
Essence sun club all in one highlighting bronzing powder in Light/blonde 
-Maybelline Dream Matte powder in Cream
-theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
-The Body Shop All in One Cheek Colour in Bubblegum

Eyes
Ardell Brow Powder in Medium Dark
Elf Makeup Mist & Set for foiling
Smashbox 24 hour shadow primer
Shiro eyeshadows in Evolve, Champion, and I Understood that Reference
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash coloured Mascara in I See Blue

Lips
Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb

Here's how this looks. 

I applied Evolve in the inner corner, I Understood That Reference all over the lid, and Champion in the crease. It was suffering. So much fallout. Covered whole face in concealer to hide it. Applied They're Real to top lashes and the Maybelline mascara to the bottom. 

I applied at 7 am and by 1pm, it had faded, so I reapplied. 

It was a bit less even the second time around, with Champion in the inner lid. 


Overall pleased with the effect, but not with the amount of struggle it took to get there. I'll be practicing more at home. 


Does anyone have tips on how to apply loose shadows? I'm crap at it so far!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!