What's in my Makeup Bag? March 9, 2015

Let's see what's in my makeup bag today! Surprisingly (or not), quite a lot...


The bag...


And the goods! On my dad's week I do my makeup at school so I typically just toss a bunch of crap in my bag and then cobble together a look out of what landed in its general vicinity.


For the face, I have my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream, theBalm Mary Lou Manizer, and Joe Fresh Mousse Blush in Rose.


Eyeshadows: Too Faced Jingle All the Way Phone Palette, Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette, and Wet N Wild Color Icon trio in I Dream Of Greenie.


Other eye stuff: Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair, Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish eyeshadow primer, Benefit's They're Real! and GOSH Defining Eyebrow gel in 003.


Miscellaneous: Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners in Asphyxia and Freak, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute.

What's your guess at which I wore? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!