Colour of the Day: Red!

As part of my ongoing Colour of the Day series, I'm going to swatch for you all the red products I have on hand! As always, it's not an exhaustive list- this is just what I had with me at the moment.

Without further ado: Red!


1. Essence LE Dark Romance Mousse Blush
2. Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Adora
3. Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Hellbent
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything
5. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate
6. e.l.f. essential jumbo lip gloss stick in Movie Star
7. Joe Fresh Lip Liner in Deep Red
8. L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint in Pin-Up
9. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Red Cheeks
10. Hard Candy Raining Men Palette shade 7
11. Shiro Cosmetics Heart Piece
12. Shiro Cosmetics Champion


It seems I've been caught red-handed! Any colours you'd like to see?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!