Review: Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette

There's nothing I love more than a mini lip product. They're cute, they're portable, and I tend to pretty much use them up before they go bad, which for me is an accomplishment! What's better than a mini lipstick?


A mini version of your favourite lipstick formula in a colour you don't have, that's what! I got this shade of Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette from Sephora's A Bright Night Out GWP bag this past holiday season.


Bachelorette is a dark red-based pink. For such a generic lipstick colour, I have a hard time describing it. It applies with a doe-foot applicator and is a bit thicker than my other shade, Backstage Bambi, which is prone to separation. It also lacks the vinegar-y smell that Backstage Bambi has. 


It applies opaque in one coat, and rather crisply- here you see my attempt at making my lips look heart-shaped. It takes about a minute to fully dry down to a matte, transferproof finish that lasts until you take it off with makeup remover or coconut oil.


You already know how I feel about the formula (over the moon). This colour is very nice! I have a Wet N Wild lipstick very similar- maybe I'll do a dupe post in the future. 

Toodaloo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!