Everyday Must-Haves

I thought today, you guys see so many of the products I change up everyday- eyeshadow, lipstick, blush- that you might be curious as to what my daily staples are, the things in my routine that don't change!

Here are the products that I use every day without fail (and have been doing so for at least two weeks straight without changing it up.


1. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Been using for: 3 months

My holy grail highlighter, I don't plan on ever using anything else. It's the perfect glow and this huge pan will probably last me just about forever! 

2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
Been using for: 5 months

Look at the pan on that sucker! I don't wear liquid foundation so I rely on this powder to even me out. It's not perfect, but it works very, very well regardless and I plan on finishing the whole thing and then moving onto something else, probably a loose powder.

3. Too Faced Jingle All The Way Phone Palette
Been using for: 9 months

Y'all have seen this guy how many times? I'm trying to pan all of the eyeshadow in the palette, but the one I use everyday without fail is the cream-coloured highlight on my browbone.

4. Maybelline Master Conceal in Fair
Been using for: 1 month

I'm usually hard pressed to find a concealer that relatively matches my skin tone, or blends well, or doesn't screw up my skin texture. This one does all three and I'll use up the whole tube. I never used to wear concealer but now this is a must-have.

5. Ardell Brow Powder in Medium Dark
Been using for: 2 years

I know. 2 years, and only that little bit of pan. It is powder that makes my brows look good by filling in bald spots and adding definition. Ta-daaaa.

6. Smashbox 24 Hour Shadow Primer
Been using for: 2 months

This is a deluxe sample that just won't quit. It works perfectly great, and I still have to get through this and a foil sample of UD's primer potion before I can go back to my regular staple, Wet N Wild Fergie Take On the Day.

7. Benefit's They're Real Mascara!
Been using for: 2 weeks

My HG mascara went bad and I couldn't find another one, and the Maybelline one I picked up to replace it sucked, so I started using this just because I have it. I must say, it makes my lashes look great and I'll use this all up before moving on to some essence mascaras I got on sale.

Well, there are my daily staples! What are yours?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!