Megan Takes on the Trends: Tangerine

Earlier I posted what colours are on trend for this season of Spring 2015, and now I've decided that I'm going to shop my stash for those colours to see what I already have!

Here are my picks for Tangerine. They're not exactly "Tangerine", all of them, but they're all orangey and evoke the same feeling.


I've got one eye product, two cheek products and one lip product (I would have included Wet N Wild's 24 Carrot Gold but I forgot it at my mom's house!)


Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy


Joe Fresh Mousse Blush in Melon


Joe Fresh Colour-Changing Blush in Coral

And Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange.

(Top to Bottom) Fierce & Tangy, Melon, Coral, Electric Orange

(Top to Bottom) Fierce &Tangy, Melon, Coral, Electric Orange

And then I decided to slap them all on my face at the same time for the ultimate tangerine look!


I created a wing using a small concealer brush to apply Maybelline's Fierce & Tangy. I also applied it to the outer half of the lower lashline.



I applied Joe Fresh Coral to to apples of my cheeks, and Melon down my cheekbones.



Then I obviously put Electric Orange on my lips.


So very orange! Those cheeks are burning. 

I love how this look turned out! What tangerine products do you own?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!