My Top 5 Beauty Wishlist: Benefit Cosmetics

Hey guys! I missed doing my Top 10 Beauty Wishlists, and I decided I was going to do something different. I'm going to be doing brand wishlists in either 5 or 10 slots, depending on how much I want from the brand. Today's is going to be a brand I'm oddly not that interested in, Benefit Cosmetics. Here we go!


1. They're Real! Mascara in Beyond Blue



I love the formulation of They're Real!, I love blue mascara, and this has looked amazing and vibrant in every picture and swatch I've seen. I don't love the price tag- but I have a Shoppers Drugmart gift card so this might just be my next purchase.

2. They're Real! Push-Up Liner



I've wanted this for a while- I really liked the sample size that I got and think the concept is interesting. This is something I can see myself using.

3. Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Medium/Deep



It's Gimme Brow. C'mon, who doesn't want this stuff? It's ridiculously small and expensive, however, so I don't see myself getting it.

4. Roller Lash Mascara



This one just looks interesting. I don't have problems with my lashes being straight, but it looks like a good natural-looking mascara.

5.  Watts Up! Cream to Powder Highlighter



I love cream highlighters and even though this looks similar to several that I own already, I own all of those for a reason. Because I love them. This would be cool to own.

So concludes my short Benefit wishlist!

Which brand would you like to see next?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!