Lipstick Stash & Swatch: Oranges and Corals

Here's the first segment of the Lipstick Stash & Swatch Series! First up is the smallest set as I get used to doing tons of lip swatches at the same time.

What I've discovered so far about multiple lip swatches:
-They suck.
-You will have a clown stain around your lip line.
-Your lips will cramp and your neck will crick from posing.
-All of your concealer from your mouth and chin area will be wiped off. If you often get mouth and chin blemishes like I do, this will be a nightmare.

What have I gotten myself into?! Well... without further ado, here we go with the lipsticks.


Top row: NYC Smooch Proof liquid lip stain in Faithful Coral, OCC lip tar in Cha Cha.

Bottom row L-R: OCC lip tar in Grandma, Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Coral-ine, MAC Wash & Dry lipstick in Morange, Kat Von D Painted Love lipstick in A Go Go, essence lipstick in Coral Calling, Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in 24 Carrot Gold.

And swatches!



Some are similar... but not as similar as I expected them to be. I thought Morange and A Go Go would be identical, but there's a difference in undertone, and 24 Carrot Gold is completely lighter than either of them.

Lip swatches now!


Grandma is a cute coral.


Coral-ine is a deepened, reddish coral.


Morange is a reddish carrot orange.


Faithful Coral is a nearly translucent peach stain.


A Go Go is a neon Crayola orange.


Coral Calling is an adorable pinky coral.


24 Carrot Gold is a baby carrot orange.


Cha Cha is a pale, whitened orangey peach.

I thought I had many more orange lipsticks than I actually do- I guess I just wear them more often than I do any other colour. It's hard to find ones that are flattering on me, though, so I guess that's why I don't have as many. One thing's for sure, though, orange gets my heart pumping! I'd much rather wear a bright orange or cute coral lip than a red one.

Well, that's the first bit of my lipstick stash you get to see! Which colour family do you want to see next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!