Top 5 Beauty Brand Wishlist: Marc Jacobs Beauty

I sure hope you guys like reading these wishlists, because oh boy, do I sure love writing them! Here's some stuff I want from a higher-end brand: Marc Jacobs Beauty. The only thing I have from their line so far is the eyeliner in Blacquer, and it's phenomenal, so this is a brand that really intrigues me.


1. Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Plum(Age), $31



The Highliner in Blacquer changed my life, and I'm absolutely dying to try the rest of the extensive colour collection offered by MJB. It's so hard to find a good purple liner nowadays, and this one looks absolutely breathtaking. I really want it.

2. Shameless Bold Blush in Outspoken, $36


More purple! This blush claims to be both shameless and bold, and that's what I look for in a blush most of the time. I haven't heard much hype about these so I'm not sure how good they are... but that lilac though. Purple is my favourite colour for any type of makeup!

3. #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder In Dream Filter, $59


I'm on a huge cheek kick lately. I used to be afraid of bronzer and contouring, but now I just wanna smack everything I see on my cheeks. The highlighter in this duo looks a little dark for me, but the contour shade looks gorgeous- deep enough, not too cool, but not orange or reddish either. I just wanna hold this in my hands...


4. Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in Rei of Light, $36


For some reason, whenever I see someone wearing a lipstick that makes me go "Whoa! I need that colour!" it ends up being this. It's a gorgeous rust red and while I haven't heard absolute raves about this formula, this colour is. the. bomb.

5. Genius Gel Supercharged Oil-Free Foundation in Ivory Light, $58


I've always found the concept of gel foundations very interesting and am curious if a gel foundation would be a good match for my dry skin (mousse foundations are a definite no-no.) This would be really cool to try! I've definitely been wearing more foundation lately so I would get use out of this. I'll have to look up some reviews.

Well, that's it today for my coveting. Do you have any of these products? How are they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!