Simple, Cozy #FOTD!

When I think of cozy colours, I tend to think of warm reds, peaches and browns. So I went through my collection and cobbled together some sort of non-complicated FOTD plan.


Here are the main players in this simple look!


First, the NARS eyeshadow duo in Madrague. The two shadows look similar in the pan- certainly too similar to be an effective duo. However, on the skin they're distinctly different. The left shade is a warm, yellow-toned beige and the right is a red-toned light brown.


For blush, essence Autumn Peach, a light but highly pigmented peachy blush with a beautiful golden sheen.


And on the lips, Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Toast of New York. Everyone says that this is a brown, but to me it's a not-fully-opaque, slightly shiny burnt red-orange.


Swatches Top to Bottom: Madrague L, Madrague, R, Autumn Peach, Toast of New York.


Here's the look! It's very simple and soft. 


On my face I'm wearing all the aforementioned products, as well as my regular foundation (Wet N Wild Coverall Cream), concealer (Maybelline Fit Me), mascara (Rimmel POP Lash), brow product (Rimmel Brow This Way gel), highlighter (TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer), and a light light contour (Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer.)


On my eyes, I applied the left shade from the Madrague duo to the lower half of my lid, and the right shade to the top half, blending it up into the crease. I skipped liner, as I thought it would be too harsh.

The overall look emits a coziness, I think. Simple warm tones- I'll have to use them more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!