Review: GOSH Trio Eyeshadow in Tropic Fever

Remember when I reviewed the GOSH eyeshadow trio in Limelight and wished it had been a bit brighter?


Well, meet Limelight's bolder sister, Tropic Fever. It contains three shadows that are on the powdery side, all shimmery and nicely pigmented.


Shadow 1 is a bright shimmery banana yellow.

Shadow 2 is a shimmering cerulean.

Shadow 3 is an acid green.

These shadows go beautifully together- the only problem I've encountered is that when you blend Shadow 2 into Shadow 1, it turns green! 

In all of these pictures I'm wearing all three shadows.


In this look, the blue blended right into the yellow to create a green.



In this look I lined my top and bottom lashlines with the blue shade.

Here I tried to do a spotlight-effect with the yellow. 

These shadows fade after five hours without a white base, and ten with. I use the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. 

If you can find this trio, pick it up! It's gorgeous and has become one of my most frequently used shadow trios/palettes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!