Review: The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Mon Cherry

Reviewing yet another christmas present from a friend! This time a Body Shop eyeshadow from my friend Emma, in what I believe is Mon Cherry, because I'm a dummy and ripped the label off. I went on the website and this seemed to be the closest colour match to what I have.




Mon Cherry (I'm assuming) is small but stunning.



It's a gorgeous mauve with a pink shift. It's shimmery, smooth and colour can be built up to your satisfaction without getting powdery, crepey or cakey.



It's certainly red-toned on the eyes, but not in an I-just-had-an-allergic-reaction way.


It lasts about 4 hours without creasing without any primer, and 7-8 with a good eyeshadow primer.

There's not really much more to say about it. It's nice! I don't know if I'd necessarily recommend it over other shadows but I really do enjoy the Body Shop's eyeshadow line. Just don't put their lipsticks near me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!