My Top 10 Beauty Wishlist- Lipsticks

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts, and I picked a hard category to narrow down. Lipstick. For the sake of keeping this list down to ten, I'm only counting lipsticks that have been released or will be in the next week or so, because holy hell, Kat Von D's sneak peeks are killing me. I'll be including both liquid and traditional lipsticks, so hop on for the ride!

1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar in Technopagan

BLACK METAL DAHLIA- Blackened burgundy with red pearl (PRO)



Starting off with one I've wanted for a long, long time, since it came out. My life may very well be complete when I own this. It's the perfect colour- I would wear it on my eyes, face, lips, nails, clothing- I want my hair to look like this. Technopagan is my favourite colour, everyone.

2. Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in A-Go-Go

Another I've lusted after for eons. I adore the formula of these lipsticks, and I want this hot orange shade very badly.



3. MAC Matte lipstick in Men Love Mystery




This actually looks very similar to a colour I already have in my collection, but it's a gorgeous one. This could become my signature colour, and while I'm not a fan of some of MAC's formulas, I've heard very good things about this one.

4. MAC Matte lipstick in Matte Royal



So maybe I've got a thing for blurple. This shade totally fits my shallow-punk-rock-obscure-indie-social-justice-warrior aesthetic.

5. Colourpop Lippie Stix in Brills

brills


Gorgeous and a supposed dupe for many lipsticks I've wanted in the past. I swear, once I get a US shipping address, this is the first thing on my list.

6. Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Bang




I've wanted to try this formula for so long, and red-orange is my thang, yo. Plus the packaging is gorgeous.

7. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Apricot




I used to pooh-pooh Bite because their High Pigment pencil formula didn't impress me, but I've since tried the double-ended Luminous Creme lipsticks and they're my holy grail lipstick. I wore one- Violet- a bright colour!- to work one day, and I kept going into the bathroom every hour or so, thinking "oh, my lipstick must look terrible, it must need reapplication by now." It never did. I'd really like a red in this formula.

8. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Angela





I actually want all of these, but this is the colour I'm the most drawn to. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

9. Colourpop Lippie Stix in Fern

Lippie-Stix-fern

I think this colour would look gorgeous on me- just my opinion. Colourpop, come to meee!

10. Colourpop Lippie Stix in Tootsi

Lippie-tootsi


Everyone and their dog has raved about this one. I honestly have no idea what it would look like on me, but I'm willing to take the risk.

What's on your lipstick wishlist?

(Photo credits go to: official brand websites, sephora.com and swatches to lizbranquela, beautystat.com and temptalia.com.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!