My Top Ten Beauty Wishlist: Blush

Today I'm listing the top ten blushes I wish for. Blush is my ultimate weakness when it comes to makeup- I love all forms of it and all colours. However, I'm more likely to spend lots of money on an eyeshadow palette or lipstick on a blush, so I had no problem putting together my dream list of blushes. Away we go!

1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush



I'm surprised this made it to the top of my list, but really, the Hourglass blushes are supposedly magical and a rite of passage for a blush fiend like myself. This colour looks like one I don't already own and I sooooo want to try this formula.

2. Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy Pop



I've heard nothing but raves about the Cheek Pop formula, they're cute as hell with their flower design. They're very small but not that expensive overall, and this lavender is beyond gorgeous. I need it on my cheeks asap and this might just be my next splurge.

3. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush in Tangerine



I've tried the HD Blush formula before and it is flawless. For more natural colours of blush I prefer powders, and for louder shades I prefer cream blush. So I chose the loudest shade out there! Plus this blush would last me forever. Seriously, if you're looking for a blush you can wear everyday, then look at this formula.

4.  Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow



I've wanted this forever. Personally, the blush itself looks too shimmery for me, but IT'S SHAPED LIKE A HEART. It's so, so expensive for what you get though. Thankfully, Too Faced is coming out with heart-shaped blush compacts in the near future, so I'll sate my love for hearts in the form of one of those.

5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Bold Blush in Outspoken


I love Marc Jacobs Beauty and this shade is gorgeous. Nuff said.

6. Stila Convertible Colour in Sweet Pea


This looks like the perfect blush for summer for my pale skin. It's cute and candy-coloured, plus it would work on my lips too.

7. Ciate Blush Pop Creme Blush in Girls Night Out


Another instance of death by packaging. Lookit that cute-ass bow. Plus the colour is gorgeous- I can't even describe it. I really, really want this.

8. Stila Aqua Glow Watercolour Blush in Water Poppy


I'm not sure if I want this for the novelty or what, but the shade is amazing and the formula interests me.

9. NARS Blush in New Order



This would be a cute one for the winter months (or half-year as it is here). I'm not too sure about the glitter, but it's adorable.

10. Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop


This just looks like it would be incredibly flattering on my skin, though it's not a colour I would usually reach for.

Ta-da! Do you have any of these?

Comments

  1. Essence actually had a collection out recently with blushes in heart-shaped tins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!