Series of Looks: Eurovision-Inspired Part II

People seem to really like my Eurovision-inspired looks, so here's another batch!

Austria 2016: Loin D'ici by Zoe



This is one of my favourite songs from this year's selection, which has a lot to do with the aesthetic that both the song and the video evoke. It reminds me of fairy princesses! For this look, I used mostly my Urban Decay Electric palette- Savage and Jilted in the crease, Urban on the outer corner and Revolt on the lid. I then used Colourpop's Piggy Bank Creme Gel liner for my wing and waterline. I used a very bubblegum-pink blush- essence Pinky Flow- and a combination of OCC lip tars in Iced (frosty white), Hoochie (magenta purple) and NSFW (true red) on the lips.




Russia 2016- You Are The Only One by Sergey Lazarev



My absolute favourite song this year! This is more of a fun look- I used the colours in the music video for inspiration. For the eyes, I used Fran, Destroyer and Analogue from the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette in the crease, Silver from the LORAC Pro 2 palette on the lid, and Black from the same palette on the outer corner. I then used my Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner to create a wing. On the lower lashline, I used a light blue shadow that I can't remember the name of- I think it was in a Hard Candy palette- and an essence silver eyeliner. The inner corner highlight is Wet N Wild's Hollywood Blvd. highlight.

I used my Milani Rose Blush in Coral Cove and the Wet N Wild Hollywood Blvd. highlight on my cheeks. For the lips, I created a combination of NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick and OCC lip tar in Iced.




Romania 2016- Moment of Silence by Ovidiu Anton



Now this was fun to do. My second favourite song from this year's selection makes me feel like I should be carrying a torch through a dungeon somewhere. I used tape to make the wings of the eyeshadow nice and sharp, and went in with the black shadow from the Stila Eyes Are The Window to the Mind palette everywhere. I tightlined and did my waterline with the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer, and for the lower lashline, I went in with the black shadow for the outer half. For the inner half and corner, I used Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Flamethrower. On the lips is the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme lipstick in Mimosa.



Ukraine 2016- 1944 by Jamala



Now this is a very emotional song. I wanted the look to be stark and haunting, the eyes kind of "burnt", if you will. I used my Stila Eyes are the Window to the Mind palette, building up warm browns, oranges and reds in the crease and then covering the lid with black. I spent a lot of time smoking it out. The lower lashline was created by repeating the warm shades and blending them out messily, then adding black very close to the lashline. For the inner corner, I used Beige from the LORAC Pro 2 palette. I used a very light nude lipstick, ELF Moisturizing lipstick in Party In the Buff, to put the focus on the eyes.



UK 2016- You're Not Alone by Joe and Jake



I used my new Colourpop goodies for this look! First, I added a bit of Anthem from the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette to the crease. Then I created a halo eye with Lace on the inner and outer third of the eye, and Telepathy in the middle, both from Colourpop. I put a bit of Wet N Wild's Hollywood Blvd. highlight in the inner corner. Then I applied Colourpop's Piggy Bank Creme gel liner to my waterline. On the lips is the essence liquid lipstick in Beauty Secret.



Hope you enjoyed these looks!



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl, those skills! I know for most people blending gets easier the more you practice it, but I mean like your placement, the colors you're pairing together in different looks, it all just WORKS! These looks are all great but I can't even get over how much I love the last purple-gold look <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Mold Removal Vorhees

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!