March 2016 Empties!

It honestly felt like I ran through a lot of stuff this month, but honestly, it probably only seemed that way because I was running out of things I didn't have replacements for (and sometimes couldn't afford to replace). Here's the products I used up this month!



Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Shampoo: I would repurchase this! I used it as my second shampoo- first I use Head & Shoulders, and then I would use this as a way to clean my hair and get all of the residue from the first shampoo out. This shampoo was a thinner, waterier consistency than most, and I found that the tea tree oil helped reduce my shoulder acne.

Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer: I'm so sad I ran out of this! This is my holy grail eyeliner for the waterline and I can't afford to replace it right now. I will repurchase it when I get the chance, though.

Annabelle Stay Sharp Retractable Eyebrow Pencil: This was a very nice eyebrow pencil, soft and a great shade, but it only lasted me two months. So I'm going to stick to something cheaper and longer-lasting.

Wet N Wild Coverall Cream Foundation in Fair: This is my holy grail foundation and I already have another tube on the go. This tube lasted me a long time- at least 7 months!

What did you go through this month? Any holy grail products?

Comments

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Mold Removal Westville

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!