March Favourites 2016!

March is over, and now finals begin for me! I didn't wear much makeup this past month- depression hit me hard- but here's what I found myself reaching for a lot over the past month.



First, the Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Piggy Bank- this stuff is amazing. I have a full review forthcoming, so I'll try to be short, but this liner is the most gorgeous, pigmented eyeliner I've ever tried and it stayed OVER 24 HOURS (I was having a marathon, don't judge) on the waterline!

Next, I've been grabbing the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Telepathy more often than not. It's basically my favourite eyeshadow (Fortune Teller by Makeup Geek) except more metallic and in cream form. Love this.

Then, a mascara- the Givenchy Phenomeneyes was my OG favourite mascara and I finally scored another GWP of it. It makes my lashes so long and the unique ball brush captures every lash!

Under the mascara, I've been wearing the Urban Decay Subversion lash primer. This stuff doesn't mess around. It makes my lashes so voluminous, it's nuts. Love!



Here I'm wearing Telepathy on the centre of the lid, and Piggy Bank on the waterline!




Sorry for the wonky picture, but here's the rest of my favourites!

I've had a serious obsession with the LORAC Alter Ego lipstick in Girl Next Door. It's a light baby pink that I've been pairing with tons of different glosses. I love this lipstick because of how incredibly pigmented it is, and its lasting power is awesome too!

Now that it's getting warmer, I've been putting down my super-cool-toned contours and gone back to contouring with my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer on casual days! I love the subtle hint of warmth this adds to my face, while still acting as a decent contour.

Finally, the essence liquid lipstick in Show Off. It's not a liquid lipstick, it's a highly pigmented lip gloss, and I love it! It's a gorgeous vibrant pink shade and tastes like candy. Perfect for spring!


Here I'm wearing Girl Next Door with a Bite Beauty Gloss on top!

What were your favourite products of the month? Anything you think I should try out?


Comments

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Mold Removal Pittman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!