What's in my Makeup Bag: Long Weekend Trip Edition!

This weekend I'm at the CFS (Canadian Federation of Students) Ontario Semi-Annual Meeting as part of Local 82 (Algoma University Student Union), in Toronto. It's very exciting and I've learned so much- but aside from that, here's what I brought with me for the four-day trip, makeup-wise!





Let's start with eyeshadow. I knew I'd want to do some bright looks, so I packed my Urban Decay Electric palette. For more neutral stuff and smokey looks, I packed the LORAC Pro 2.



For my main transition shades I packed my NARS eyeshadow duo in Madrague, and for my blending out shade/browbone highlight I brought along the Wet N Wild eyeshadow single in Brulee.



I also packed some cream eyeshadow sticks- the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean to use as a base under the metallic brights in the Electric palette, the brown Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil to quickly slap on the lid, and the two green pencils because I knew I'd want to do a green smokey eye, and I bought these recently so I figured I'd test them out and play with them on the trip.



The rest of my eye essentials- my Smashbox 24 Hour shadow primer, Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara, my Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer (it's perfect for both wings, and doing the tightline/waterline biz) and my Annabelle Stay Sharp brow pencil.



Now, some face things- my new Wet N Wild Photo Focus setting spray, Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer and 12-Hour primer (it's gonna be some long days- 8am to 10pm)- and my Wet N Wild Coverall correcting wheel.



For my face stuff- Joe Fresh translucent loose powder, Maybelline Fit Me concealer and Wet N Wild Coverall Cream foundation.



Now, for the *fun* face things! My Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer to warm and contour a bit, Cabana Boy blush by theBalm, and essence silky touch blush in autumn peach. I brought my Maybelline Master Hi-light in Nude to top off my blush, and the Josie Maran Watercolour Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape for when I wasn't going to wear foundation. I surpisingly only brought one highlighter- Moonstone by Becca.



I brought along a veritable army of lip products, these are just the liquid lipsticks. I'm too lazy to check the shade names, but I have a L'Oreal Infallible Matte Gloss in a pinky mauvey shade, a dark rusty brown Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Blue Velvet, and my Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipsticks in Backstage Bambi and Ayesha.



For the rest of the lip products, I brought along my Colourpop lippie stix in Chi Chi, Brills and Cookie, my Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Slowburn, and my Bite Beauty Line and Define lip primer.

That's it for what I brought! What do you pack when you go to a trip where you know you gotta look good?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!