31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Day 9- Eyeshadow!

I'm late for today's 31 Days of Beauty Favourites post, but that doesn't mean I love this pick any less! Day 9 is eyeshadow! I thought I'd never be able to pick just one eyeshadow, but slowly, this baby nudged its way into my heart.



My favourite eyeshadow of 2015 has to be Makeup Geek's Foiled Eyeshadow in Fortune Teller. It's an intensely metallic yellow eyeshadow, super smooth, with a gorgeous reflective golden sheen.



Seriously, look at that swatch. That's just from me dipping my finger into the pan. See that glow? How can you not love it?



Here's another swatch where you can see the sheen.



And one that shows more of the true colour of the eyeshadow.

When I first ordered a bunch of Makeup Geek's foiled eyeshadows, I totally thought that my favourite was going to be the same as my friend's- Flamethrower. Or something, you know, less out-there than a freaking yellow. But when you see how this shadow looks on the lids, you'll see why I absolutely adore it.



Here it is as the center of a halo-inspired look.



And washed out for sheerer, sparklier coverage. This shadow is also great for a liner or an inner corner highlight. I loooove it!!! The texture of it is perfect- buttery and smooth and blendable.

Well, that's the end of my love letter to my favourite eyeshadow of 2015. If you haven't checked out Makeup Geek's foiled eyeshadows yet, you really need to!


Comments

  1. The shadow is gorgeous. So pigmented.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I need this! Such a gorgeous finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous shade, only recently caught my attention but I am in love! i would definitely order it next time I make a MUG order! please get better canadian dollar...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!