31 Beauty Favourites of 2015: Day 12- Eyeshadow Palettes (Eye Extras)




My day 12 for my favourites of 2015 is supposed to be "eye extras"- so I chose two palettes I've been loving this year!

The first is my Too Faced Jingle All the Way Phone palette. It was part of my use-it-up 2015, so I used this a whole ton in the first half of the year. Here's my (really badly done) review on it- that's all you need to know.



But then... the Lorac Pro 2 palette came into my life around June and changed everything. These shadows are amazing, pigmented and soft. I never did neutral eyes until I encountered this palette, but now I also use it almost every single time I do colourful makeup too!



I mostly used the left side of the palette (I've since hit pan on Buff, the top left shade). Here are some looks I've done with it.


Cool Gray and Lt. Brown are the stars of the show here. Cool Gray is probably my favourite shade in the whole palette- it's so unique!


And here's a look featuring some of the rose-gold-y shades, with Nectar as a transition shade.

I think I'm going to pan this palette in 2016!

What was a palette you couldn't put down in 2015?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!