Plum Lip Picks!

Plum is a favourite of everyone's when it comes to a fall lip. Not necessarily so for me, though- I prefer to break out my reds. Regardless, I can still appreciate a good plum lipstick now and again. Here are some of my top picks for evoking that autumnal, plum feel.



L-R: Revlon Plum Velour, Too Faced Melted Fig, MAC So Be, Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy.

Not all of these are truly plum, but they're good purpley shades for when the weather gets chilly. 

Swatches!


Out of order from the previous picture, sorry. Top to Bottom: Revlon Plum Velour, Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy, MAC So Be, Too Faced Melted Fig.


Here's MAC's So Be on my lips. It's a grey, cool-toned purple.



Revlon's Plum Velour is a sheer sheen the colour of sparkling plum juice.




Wet N Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy is a true, opaque, rich plum with a mostly matte finish. It looks amazing on camera.



Too Faced's Melted Fig is a subdued, dusty mauve. 

I'm going to try and wear plums more this fall than I have in the past. What are your favourite fall lipsticks? Are you a fan of plum? Any recommendations for me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!