Nail of the Day: Plummy Iridescent

The CBB's theme for the month of September is Plum, so I've prepared a few plummy posts just in time for the month to end (whoops)! The first are these nails. I'll have to admit, they're not extremely plummy, but I felt like experimenting with neutrals and rich tones.

I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Greige, and Zoya Margot for my plum(ish) accent nail.


Then I applied this Revlon Iridescent top coat to the nails painted with Greige. It has little purple iridescent shimmers in a pearly glaze.






































I finished the whole thing off with the Pro-FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat.

How did it turn out?


I'd say pretty well! Not the most thought-out colour pairing, but I like the way the iridescent topcoat looks over Greige.


Shiiiiny.









































Well? What do you think? What's your favourite plum nail polish?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!