Neon FOTD!

Hey guys! Just a quick pop-in post today- I'm going to share a random neon look with you. I was feeling frisky one day, grabbed some products I hadn't played with, and painted the town neon!



Here's a good face shot.


I went a little tame on this look, actually, to make the brows stand out. On my brows is essence teal colour flash mascara.


On my eyes I used Sephora Collection Eye Contour Pencil in Banana Split and Colour proof waterproof liquid eyeliner in Love Story.


On my lips is MAC's So Be topped with a lilac gloss from the Bite Beauty Watercolour Lip Library.


Overall I think the look is quite successful! I'm excited to do more neon looks for this month. 


Comments

  1. Holy crap holy crap! I recognize you from makeup forums! I was searching for reviews of that yellow Sephora eyeliner and your face popped up! I'm so glad you're still blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!