June Guest Post: Neon EOTD with Amanda!

Hey there! It's Amanda from Ginger Chic. It's that time of the month again when the Canadian Beauty Blogger members get to guest post for one another. This month I get to guest post for the beautiful Megan! June's Guest post theme is Neon. The first thing I thought of was my extensive collection of neon nail polishes but I decided to try a fun neon makeup look instead.
  IMG_0441

I created this neon inspired look using shadows from the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette and the new Makeup Geek Foiled shadow in Pegasus.
  IMG_0429IMG_0454
 For this look I started with the ABH Artist palette. I used the fluffy end of the brush that came with the palette and blended Dusty Rose into the crease. Then, using my finger as I find it gives the best application, I applied Pegasus all over my entire lid and used Dusty rose to blend it up into the crease. I then blended Unicorn, which is a beautiful periwinkle blue, into the crease and lower lash line and deepened the outer corner with Blue Velvet. Then I decided to kick it up a notch by adding a bright yellow inner corner. I achieved this by first laying down a base with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and then used the opposite end of the ABH shadow brush and applied the bright yellow color called Phresh over top until I was satisfied with the pigmentation. I kept going back into Pegasus and reapplied any pigment that was blended away. I used my Physician's Formula liquid liner and made a very thin line with a tiny wing, applied a coat of mascara and finished it off with a big dramatic pair of lashes. I used the Ardell 202 lashes.
  IMG_0449

((Oh my gosh! Amanda, you gem! I love the look, especially the inner corner, and the colour selection really brings out your eyes! I also envy your ability to put on falsies. Please go check out Amanda on her blog!))

Comments

  1. Ooh this is really pretty! I love the blue, it's so bright!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!