Colour of the day: seafoam

These colour of the day posts were a good idea, but they could get a bit overwhelming. From now on I'll be sticking to not only specific colours for them, they'll be colours forecasted by Pantone for the season. As we end spring and go into summer, the perfect transition colour is seafoam.


Admittedly I have a small seafoam collection, but just enough to make my eyes pop.


I won't number these, but from top to bottom they are:

-Wet n Wild I Dream of Greenie browbone (LE)
-Wet n Wild I Dream of Greenie crease (LE)
-Maybelline Icy Mint Colour Tattoo (LE)
-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Turquoise

Out of these, I wear I Dream Of Greenie the most. It's just so wearable (okay, for me, I acknowledge that seafoam doesn't fall in the range of what most people would consider 'wearable'). I don't reach for Icy Mint at all because I forget it exists most of the time. Stila Turquoise is a great pop of subtle colour on the lashline, but it only really works if you're not wearing eyeshadow.

What do you think of seafoam?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!