Cream Blush Collection!



I figured since I was showing you all my essence blush, I'd show off the rest of my cream blush collection! Get ready for a whole lot of pink! Here they all are, numbered.
  Now for the swatches!
1 and 2- Joe Fresh cream blush in Bloom and Pecan

 3 and 4- Joe Fresh Mousse Blush in Pink and Melon
5 and 6- L'Oreal Paris mousse blush (discontinued) in Cherubic and Fusion Beauty cream blush in Cherub 
 7, 8 and 9- elf essential all over color stick in lilac petal, essence bloom me up blusher (limited edition) and Flower cosmetics Kiss Me Twice Chubby stick in KM5
(blended out below)

elf essential shimmering facial whip in Persimmon and Pink Lemonade

Well, that's it! Hope you enjoyed the swatches!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!