My Top 5 Beauty Wishlist: Face Primers

Hey, it's been a while since I did a Beauty Wishlist post! Recently, I've noticed myself getting annoyed with my usual primer- it's just not working for me anymore. I've been wishing after a lot of different primers, but these are the ones I am considering purchasing the most!

1. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer, $40 CAD



This sounds like the primer of my dreams. It's purportedly soothing, smoothing, and moisturizing, and smells like coconuts. It sounds exactly like what I need in the morning to refresh my tired, flaky skin. And I'm bonkers for anything coconut-scented!

2. BECCA Backlight Priming Filter, $46 CAD



I don't exactly know why I'm so crazy over this- I think it's because it looks so luxurious, and I love anything that helps me to get my glow on. I'm slightly worried that this might emphasize my pores, though. I really want to get a sample of it to try it out!

3. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Hydrating, $43 CAD



Just what the doctor ordered! The main reason I use primer is to smooth over my dry patches so that my foundation doesn't stick to them. A hydrating primer is exactly what I need. It's like I need my face to drink a glass of water before I put my foundation on (I've tried moisturizer but it makes my foundation slide off my face).

4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer, Nourishing, $43 CAD



This primer is supposed to be "for constant dryness", which is definitely what I have. I've heard a lot about these Step 1 Skin Equalizers being amazing, and I didn't know if I should choose the smoothing or nourishing one, but since I already have some silicon-y primers, this nourishing primer would be a worthwhile addition to my routine.

5. Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Afterglow Primer & Luminizer, $20 CAD



This seems like a more affordable version of the BECCA Backlight Priming Filter, and therefore something I'd be interested in. I'm waiting on reviews for this product, and if I see some positive ones, I'll snatch it up! It's practically drugstore price and Sephora Collection makeup is really underrated.

What are your favourite primers for dry skin with texture issues? I'm open for any recommendations!



Comments

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Mold Removal Martin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!