My Current Beauty Wishlist: Trying New Things

It's almost the season to give and to get here in our capitalist society, and for me, that means coveting all of the limited-edition holiday beauty items on the market, as well as a rekindling of my desire for cosmetics I've been wanting to try for a while now.

So here's my wishlist as of late- beauty items I want to try, that I don't have already in formula (so even though I want the Bite Mix 'n' Mingle lipstick duos more than life itself right now, they won't appear on this list).

1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Glow Palette Featuring Champagne Pop x Jaclyn Hill, $44


Wow, that's a mouthful. But there are so many reasons for me to want this palette. I am a highlighter junkie, but I don't have any Becca products! They're WAYYY too expensive on their own, plus they're huge. I'd never use one up. This palette with smaller product sizes makes a lot more sense. I've been wanting to try Blushed Copper for a while, it looks gorgeous. Everyone and their "on-fleek" dog has been hyping Champagne Pop, and the other shade looks like it would work well with my skin tone (which won't be the case for most people. So basically, this palette was made for me!

2. Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Trio, $32



Whee, more highlighters! And you get three in this kit. I loooove Josie Maran cosmetics, and Kathleenlights loves the liquid argan illuminizer. It's an inexpensive kit with a variety of options, and if I got this I'd gift the stick highlight to my roommate (I find stick highlighter messes up my foundation). It's a beautiful set. WANNNT.

3. Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powders, $46

I've been lusting over these ever since Brightest Bulb In The Box reviewed the violet powder. Besame is just such a gorgeous brand, and I can never have enough face powder- I go through it like oreos. And lord knows my dull skin needs all the brightening it can get!

4. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Plan 9, $26



Oh, you knew KVD would be on here. I adore her old lipstick formula (Painted Love, now discontinued, sob sob) and the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are my Holy Grail liquid lipstick. I haven't heard the best things in the world about the Studded Kiss formula, but I'd like the chance to try it out, and I'd especially love to own this gorgeous colour. Signature lipstick colour, anyone?

5. Viseart Dark Mattes Eyeshadow Palette, $100


This would be a splurge, but oh boy do I want it. I won't buy it for myself, but if one fell into my lap I'd be pleased as punch. I'd say I want the Editorial Brights palette more, but I have the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca palette, so I'm good on bright shadow for now. This palette is unlike anything I have- look at those oranges and red tones! Oh, god, I'm swooning. This colour combination incredible.

6. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer, $40



I have crazy dry skin that isn't getting any better and I need a primer if I'm wearing foundation, or else it'll stick to my dry patches and look disgusting. Kathleenlights adores this primer- it smells like coconuts and apparently feels like a moisturizer! It sounds perfect, to be completely honest. I just wish they made a travel size...

What beauty items have you been hankering after lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!