My Spring 2019 VIB Sale Wishlist!

Hey guys! Been a hot minute, but I thought I'd do a quick post about my wishlist for the Spring 2019 Sephora VIB Sale! Because I'm a cast member at Sephora, I don't actually get any extra discount during the sale, so this is more of a list of things I'd like to pick up or try out currently.



I made a graphic with the products and now I'll go through the list and tell you what they are and why I want to try them and/or pick them up!

First off, the Moschino x Sephora Collection Liquid Markers lip set ($43 CAD). I tried the pink one on in store and to my relative surprise, the formula is different than the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains- it reminds me more of the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment formula, but a little thicker. The lipstick lasted me through my lunch of risotto and ice cream, through a six hour shift, and my two-hour trip home through the rain. I'm thoroughly impressed, and since every colour in this set is right up my alley (though I understand that that's probably not the case for everyone), I am going to pick it up!

Next, I have no less than three face powders that I want to try. Listen, okay, I swear I have a very justified reason for this. My favourite powder foundation of life is the old formulation of the Kat Von D Lock-It Powder foundation and I go through it like freaking water. It's been reformulated, and even if it hadn't been, I no longer purchase Kat Von D products. I almost exclusively wear powder foundation in the summer months, for a few reasons- I have rather oily skin, and I find that powder can be more sheer than my liquid foundations, so it's more forgiving and easier to blend if my face tans a bit and I don't have a perfect shade match. And even in the winter months, I set my foundation with pressed powder to give a blurred, flawless finish. I'm hoping that the Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder ($59 CAD), as expensive as it is, will be perfect for setting my liquid foundation, and then either the Jouer Soft Focus Hydrate + Set Powder ($38 CAD) or the Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation ($48 CAD) will be a perfect powder foundation for the warmer, sweatier months.

Next up there's some skincare I want! Bite Beauty very recently reformulated their lip balm to be vegan, christening it under the name Bite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Vegan lip balm ($18 CAD). To make it vegan, they've removed the lanolin and replaced it with hydrating cocoa butter, which pleases me immensely because I'm actually allergic to lanolin. I tried the new formula of the lip balm on in-store and it feels, tastes and smells gorgeous. I'll probably grab it within the next week. 

The Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil ($64 CAD) is something I'm really curious to try, because I've had great success with the Farmacy Honey line of products. With more oily skin, you'd think I wouldn't be so hot on a face oil, but honey really calms my skin and I'd actually like to try using this on my cuticles as well.

I love the original First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, so I really want to snag the set they've come out with- the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Minis ($25 CAD). Why, you ask? Because they've come out with two new scents- Rosemary Mint and Cucumber Melon. They're completely delicious and very nostalgic, and I'd love to have some smaller sizes of the URC kicking around my apartment because I use it as a body moisturizer. It sinks into the skin instantly and is so, so moisturizing and soothing, I'd definitely recommend anyone who wants a lightly fragranced, effective body cream to pick this up as well.

Lastly, I have two miscellaneous things I'd like to pick up! The Kopari Coconut Toothpaste ($16 CAD) is something I've wanted to try for a while. I have very sensitive teeth with no enamel so yeah, I'm mostly just curious about this.

And the Beautyblender Pretty In Pink Sponge Set ($60 CAD) is a no-brainer for me- my beautyblenders are getting kinda manky so I'm due for some new ones and I love when they come out with smaller sets.

Let me know what you're wanting to pick up during the VIB sale in the comments, or on my instagram page (@streichedelic)!

Comments

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Mold Remediation Sewell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!