My VIB Sale Wishlist!


In light of the recent Sephora VIB Sale, announcement, today I’ll be writing about some products that
are on my wishlist! These will either be products I’ve sampled and loved, but haven’t bitten the bullet
on purchasing yet, or products I’ve just been lemming over or wanting to try for whatever reason! I’ll
split the categories into haircare, skincare/body care, tools, makeup and fragrance- I am a man of
many wants.

Haircare




IGK Car Service Blowout Balm, $35: I sampled this and I freaking love the body it gives my hair. It
completely transforms my look and I like it more than any other hairstyling product I’ve ever used.
I’m going to sample a few more things just in case I find something I might like better, but if I don’t, I
am definitely going to pick this up during the Spring VIB sale.



Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner, $47: This is a
product that I haven’t tried but I love when my in-shower haircare helps my scalp, because I have
psoriasis around my hairline. Plus, a cooling scalp product sounds like pure heaven, how could I say
no to this? The price is ungodly, but if I find my psoriasis to be getting unbearable like it usually does
in the summer, I may break down and purchase this.



Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion, $35: I love this so much more than the Surf Spray for my short
hair. This spray has added oils for hydration while still adding that beachy, windswept je-ne-sais-quoi
to your look. I use it all the time at work and once the weather gets warmer I will probably buy this!



Christophe Robin Instant Volumizing Mist with Rosewater, $49: This is something that I
probably won’t buy ($49 for a styling product is way too much, I don’t care how good it is) but I want
to try it so badly! I love anything with rosewater in it and I am always looking for volumizing products.
While I’ll never shell out the money for the full size product, I might be convinced to buy a travel size
should they come out with one.


Skin/Body Care




Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Bouncy Hydrating Gel, $60: This is probably the item on
my wishlist that will get purchased first. I guess sixty dollars for moisturizer is a lot, but I really, really
love this one, I didn’t get tired of the sample I had of it, and it’s from a brand and line that I know
works for my skin. I miss using this product every day and my finances are the only thing stopping
me from running out and buying this right this second.




Origins Ritualitea Feeling Rosy Comforting Powder Face Mask with Rooibos Tea & Rose:
Rooibos and roses are two of my favourite things, and this mask looks so neat! I love the concept of
the calming tea and rose in a mask, and the powder format makes me think that this mask will give
me a bit more bang for my buck than another mask. I’ve had this mask on my mind since around
Christmastime. It’s a little pricey and I’d rather get the chance to sample it than buy it at the moment,
but if I have enough extraneous cash during the VIB sale, I may just be inclined to pick this up and
give it a try.




L’Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil, $25: I sampled this at work
and it feels so nice. I like the idea of conditioning my body in the shower, and I’m always looking for
ways to make my showers more luxurious and relaxing in the absence of baths. Alas, I have to finish
up my current shower gels before being able to justify this purchase.


Tools



Kat Von D Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush, $30: I’ve been intrigued by the shape of this brush
since I first saw it. What’s holding me back? I don’t use concealer brushes! I apply concealer to my
own face with my fingers but I would love, love to use this brush to apply concealer to a client
because it looks so dang useful. However, I’m not about to buy a $30 brush on the off-chance that I
may get to use it on someone else. If one of these were to fall into my lap, though, I wouldn’t be mad
about it.



Sephora PRO Featherweight Powder Brush #91, $50: However, here is a brush I really DO want to buy. Overpriced? Yes. Bulky? You bet. But it’s the softest damn brush I’ve ever felt and it really does blend cheek products quickly and seamlessly. Once again, this is just a splurge that I’ve been wanting and waiting to make for a while.


Makeup



Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder, $46: The reviews I’ve heard about this product make it
out to be so unreal! I’m itching to try this, it sounds perfect- apparently it sets makeup perfectly
without looking powdery and feels super refreshing at the same time. I can’t wait to try this out and
see if all of the claims are true!



Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Televator, $30: I’ve been wearing this at work since the
store opened and I don’t even know why I haven’t bought it yet, as it’s probably one of my favourite
lipsticks of all time. The formula of the permanent Glimmer Veils is second-to-none- so longwearing
and opaque, and the glittery effect is unparallelled by any other lip product I’ve tried. One day. One
day I’ll buy all of these.



YSL Rouge Volupté Oil-in-Stick Lipstick in 45 Rouge Tuxedo, $42: I freaking love this lipstick.
I’ve worn it a few times and it’s just such a comfortable, delicious, juicy formula in a colour that’s
super flattering and classic. If I were ever going to splurge on luxury makeup this is the first thing on
my list.



Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water x Nicol Concilio in Serene Greens and So Chill Coconut, $39: I love the Smashbox Primer Water and I love scented makeup sprays, so I really really want these! I keep running out of setting sprays so I might actually buy one of these if they’re still around during the VIB sale, because you get quite a decent amount even though the initial price makes me balk a little.


Fragrance



Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous, $395: My dreams of owning this are just that- dreams. This
ridiculously expensive Tom Ford fragrance is limited edition and an online exclusive, and coughing
up four hundred dollars for something I’ve never smelled is not anywhere in my forseeable future.
The notes on it sound incredibly up my alley- “Fresh lavender, Bitter Almond , Vanilla , Orris Root,
Irris Flower, and Leather”. I’ll admit I partially want it because of the name too. But if I can’t even
cough up eighty bucks for a cologne that I’ve loved for years (looking at you, Terre D’Hermès) then
there is a snowball’s chance in Hell that I will ever own this, let alone smell it. A guy can dream,
though.




Philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose: Now, this is a perfume I have worn before, and I love it!
I’ve been looking for the perfect soft rose fragrance for a while, and everything I had tried was too
strong or floral. Ballet Rose smells like some fresh-cut roses in a vase, with a small hint of
sweetness at the end. The best part is that it’s not too pricey! I’m pretty tempted to pick it up as an
everyday scent and then keep my Gold by Commodity travel spray for special occasions.

Comments

  1. Televator is so good! I picked it up at IMATS this year. That Briogeo scalp conditioner sounds amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!