Project Pan 2020: Update 1!



Hey, it's time for a short update on my Mini Madness Project Pan! For products that have visible progress, I'll be posting photos, and for products that I've maybe only used a few times, I'll just be discussing them.

Let's start off with the primers!


I got quite a bit of use out of the Tatcha Silk Canvas, but I mainly use it around my nose and cheeks to blur my pores, and over my blemishes. The Fenty Soft Matte primer, however, I've really been digging into. I've used it up to the point where the pump doesn't dispense any product anymore so I've been scraping the sides of the bottle with a little doe-foot applicator. I'm determined to completely use this thing up.

Then, for the skincare...




I've neeeearly finished up the OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright eye cream- less than a week left in that jar, so I'm going to be using it all up and then moving in another mini sized skincare product!


I'm going to be putting in a 100-pt perk size of the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair cream. I've already used it halfway up but it ended up just sitting there in my collection half-full once I bought a new tube of my favourite moisturizer. I want to focus on using this one up, and it is really nice for nights when I'm feeling drier overall, or wanting to cut down on the amount of steps in my nighttime skin routine.

For the cheek products I have in the project (Tarte blush in Paaarty, Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, and MILK Makeup highlighter in Turnt), I don't have any visible progress, but I have been using them.

And as for lip products- I've been getting the most frequent use out of the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Pillow Talk, I've worn Urban Decay Vice lipstick in Manic about three times, and then Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian about seven times. The KISS Moisture Stain in Lost Cherry ended up being expired and really chunky to work with, so I had to toss it, and am replacing it with another mini lip product from my collection.


This is the MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Colour Pencil in the shade Wherever Walnut, and it's my current favourite lipliner, so I shouldn't have any issues using it up! I use it almost every single day.

I also realized that I want to have a more accurate way of tracking how often I use my Project Pan items, so I wrote them all down on a piece of paper that I keep on my vanity, and I'll be tacking down a tally mark for each time I use them.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back with more posts soon!

Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Mold Remediation Deptford

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Popcorn ceiling removal asbestos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!