Quick Review: Kosas Wet Lip Oils in Jaws and Jellyfish

Today I’ve decided to post a review on a recent favourite product of mine! I feel it deserves more
exposure, but I also want to inform people of all the aspects of the product so they can make an
informed decision on whether to purchase them! These are the Wet Lip Oils from the brand Kosas.



I love these glosses! I initially purchased the shade Jellyfish and recently picked up the shade Jaws
as well. They are comfortable, true to the name (very wet and juicy-looking on the lips) and have
awesome ingredients, like buzzworthy hyaluronic acid, peptides and evening primrose oil. 

The formula is thin but moisturizing- these don’t feel oily on the lips, they feel like something
between a conditioning lip mask and a balm. The product smells lightly of candied oranges, which I
adore and find quite unique. It definitely enhances the experience of this product for me.

I love the packaging too- the thin doe-foot makes it easy to reapply and they’re fun pieces to tote
around. That sounds silly but hey, after all of the lip products I’ve bought, there’s definitely something
to be said for sturdy and stylish packaging. I have to want to carry it around with me, and I have to
trust that the packaging can stand a bit of wear and tear without letters fading off, metallic overlay
getting scratched or worn, or caps coming unscrewed.

Wet Lip Oil in Jaws


As for the shades, Jellyfish looks like it might be a peachy nude, but it actually goes on clear.
Jaws is the sheer, juicy, bright  red of my dreams.

Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Jaws on the lips (on top of an orange shadow)


You don’t even need a mirror to reapply since they are gorgeously sheer. Which is a good thing…
because these don’t last long at all. I don’t expect them to because they are an oil, but it’s worth
mentioning. They last the same amount of time as the Dior lip oils, which is to say about an hour or
so. What’s good is that when they do fade, they fade evenly with no patchiness or bleeding.

Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish (after occasional use for 3 weeks)

The only reason I’d give this product four out of five stars is that I wish there was a little more
product- I’ve noticed that I’ve begun to run through it rather quickly. I’ve been wearing gloss for a
long time and I’ve never run through a tube this quickly with other formulas, even with shades I’ve
loved and often reapplied.


Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Jellyfish on the lips

However, it’s an easy trade-off for me given how incredible this product looks and feels on the
lips.



Have you tried anything from Kosas?

Comments

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Mold Remediation Mount Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade Crayon

May Favourites 2016!

Products I've Hit Pan On!